At your annual medical review your doctor may discuss the following;
- How you are taking your medication.
- The dose of your medication.
- Any changes to your medication.
- If you have had a hospital admission or exacerbation you may be offered “stand by” or “rescue medication” to keep at home and take at the first sign of another exacerbation.
- Any new symptoms or any symptoms which are getting worse.
You have reached the end of this topic on Annual medical review. What do you want to do next?