- Asthma management needs a team approach.
- Teenagers can manage their asthma but will still need support from their parents.
- Parents can’t make their teenager take medication.
- Good asthma control is not hard to achieve for the majority of teenagers but you need to work together, teenagers, parents and your asthma team.
- Knowing how to do your bit and understanding what the rest of your team is doing is vital.
You have reached the end of this topic on Your teenagers asthma. What do you want to do next?