Welcome to the section for people living with asthma. Here you can see all of the topics in four headings. This section is full of information, tips and advice to help you make choices about your asthma.
Reduce the risk of an exacerbation, attack or infection by knowing your early warning signs and what to do. Get to know all of the resources you can use to help you manage your asthma in partnership with healthcare professionals, local facilities and family and friends.
What is Asthma?
- Self management and how can it help you?
- Exercise, sport and asthma
- Asthma, pacing and overcoming fatigue
- Sleep and asthma
- Tips for daily living
- Healthy eating
- Asthma, your mood and anxiety
- Asthma and pets
- Work and asthma
- Relationships and asking for the help you need
- Holidays and travel
- Help to stop smoking