Welcome to the section for people living with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). This section is full of information, tips and advice to help you make choices about your COPD.
Reduce the risk of an exacerbation or flare up by knowing the early warning signs and what to do. Get to know all of the resources you can use to help you manage your COPD in partnership with healthcare professionals, local facilities and family and friends.
What is COPD?
- Self management and how can it help you?
- What makes you breathless?
- Physical activity and exercise
- Stress urinary incontinence and COPD
- Pacing and overcoming fatigue
- Help to stop smoking
- Your mood and anxiety
- COPD and relaxation
- Relationships and asking for the help you need (COPD)
- Tips for daily living
- Healthy eating for people with COPD
- Work and COPD
- Holidays and travel
- Planning your future care
- Anticipatory care plans and end of life care