These are just some health benefits as soon as you quit smoking
- After 20 minutes – Blood pressure and pulse improve.
- After 8 hours – Oxygen levels in the blood improve.
- After 1 day – Lungs start to clear out mucous and other debris.
- After 2 days – Sense of taste and smell starts to improve
- After 3 days – Breathing becomes easier as bronchial tubes begin to relax.
- After 3 months – Coughs, wheezing and breathing problems improve.
- After 9 months – Lung function can improve by up to 10%.