- Discuss your needs with your travel agent, or check if the cruise company has a dedicated helpline for those requiring assistance. This will allow you to discuss all you needs.
- If you are taking your car to the terminal, find out if you can book a disabled space near to the entrance or boarding area.
- Look on-line or check with the cruise company or port operator to see if there are maps of the port or cruise terminal. This will help you to decide if you need assistance.
- Think about what kind of cabin you will need, for example close to the stairs, or with wheelchair access. Discuss this with the cruise company or travel agent.
- Remember to take all your medication in hand luggage. Make sure you have enough to take during your stay.
- Try to give as much notice as possible to make sure assistance can be provided.
For more information:
You may need to complete a medical form to inform the Cruise company if you have:
- Restricted mobility.
- Dietary requirements.