- Check that your accommodation and chosen mode of transport will accept oxygen.
- Carry enough oxygen/ensure enough battery life for the journey.
- Then contact Health Facilities Scotland so that they can have an oxygen supply ready for your arrival.
Holiday requests must be made in writing, information required:
- Full postal address of holiday destination.
- Inclusive dates of holiday.
- Permission from the owner of the property to allow the use of oxygen equipment and for the equipment to be delivered before arrival and collected after departure.
- A contact telephone number.
Ideally 4-6 weeks notice is required, although they will always try to help.
Requests will be acknowledged in writing.