Holidays and travel
- If you are travelling outside of the UK you may need to be vaccinated against some of the serious diseases found in other parts of the world.
- Some vaccinations are free, but you may have to pay for others. For more information visit NHS Inform .
- Talk to your GP, practice nurse or travel health clinic about immunisations at least six weeks before travelling.
- Some medicines or vaccinations have to be given well in advance of date of travel.
- You can find out more about which vaccinations you may need by visiting NHS Fit For Travel