The inner circle shows inactivity.
- The less you do the less you will be able to do.
- Being physically inactive will lead to your body becoming ‘de-conditioned’ or unfit. This will make your symptoms worse.
- This cycle can be broken or avoided.
The outer circle shows how exercise can break the inactivity cycle.
- Slowly and gradually increase your physical activity levels.
- This will make you fitter and increase your confidence. This will also help you to continue to be physically active.
- The benefits of being physically active are not only physical but also psychological and social.