7) What should I bring?
What should I bring?
- If you have a reliever inhaler remember to take it with you.
- If you have any other medicine which you have been advised to carry with you, take them too, for example a GTN (glycerol trinitrate) angina spray.
- If you normally use a walking aid then bring that with you too.
- If you use a hand held fan to help with your breathlessness at home, bring that along.
- You may want to bring along a bottle of water or a cold drink.
What should I wear?
- Wear loose fitting clothing that will let you move freely.
- Consider wearing layers of clothing as you will get warmer as you exercise.
- Wear flat, comfortable shoes or trainers.
Bottle of water