How do I choose my accommodation? Think about whether the accommodation meets all your needs. In addition to your usual accommodation wish list consider:
- The surrounding terrain – will you need to climb a hill to get to it?
- Does it have parking nearby?
- Does it have stairs or a lift?
- Is it wheelchair accessible?
- Can it cater for people who require oxygen therapy?
- Useful website – Tourism for All UK.
- Tourism for All UK is a national charity dedicated to making tourism welcoming to all.
- Their website contains information on a wide range of services and products that may be helpful when planning a holiday.
- Includes a link to ‘Open Britain’ which allows you to search a number of properties within the UK to find accommodation that meets your needs. You will also find information on places to eat and drink, activities and events.