- How far away are all the things you’d like to see and do? – how far are you willing or able to walk?
- The terrain – is the resort very hilly or has lots of stairs?
- Will you need to use public transport – are there good links in the area you are looking at.
- What is the climate like? Are your symptoms made worse by very hot, cold or humid conditions?
- What is the air quality like? Some large cities have a lot of pollution that may make your asthma symptoms worse.
- Remember destinations that are at high altitude can make you feel more breathless.