- To be educated in a safe and healthy environment.
- Not to be stigmatised or made to feel different as a result of their condition.
- To participate in all educational and recreational school activities along with their friends.
- To have access to their medication.
- To have access to people trained in managing their condition.
- To have their education adapted if necessary (e.g. so they can still take part in some physical education activities).
Information taken from European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI).